Like I posted earlier, Griffin has been getting more and more curious about what other people are eating. Apparently this carries over to school as well when his teachers noticed Griffin would scramble over to the high chairs when other kids are eating to try and pick the scraps they drop from the floor. Yeaaaah.... gross. Luckily, he hasn't succeeded. So today, his teachers fed him some of the regular kid meals along with his baby food, starting with waffles this morning! Apparently he thought he had died and gone to heaven. My baby, the piglet.
Griffin has this awesome multi-colored sensory ball that Drew's cousin, Stephie brought him when she was here last. Griffin did an amazing job of playing catch with me tonight using that ball. He'd throw it to me and we'd clap together, then I'd toss it to him (which he thought was hilarious) and then we'd clap again. I cant believe how quickly he's developing. He's more and more fun every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment