Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sure beats tv & a sandwich.

I had the best lunch hour EVER today. There was some sort of catered event in our office and we all got leftovers. I ate mine at my desk while I worked which meant my actual lunch break was wide open. I immediately came home, put on my pajama pants, crawled into bed and read for 45 minutes. BLISS. I must make that a weekly activity.

I coordinated a group advising session for about 100 students today. At that meeting, a professor got up and began to talk about the program as a whole. Then he paused and said "I want you to know that the very best thing that has happened to this program in the 12 years that I've been here is that you now have Jessica. You don't know how lucky you are." I was completely floored and it made my entire day!

Griffin's Christmas presents from Grammy B came in the mail tonight! I can hardly contain my excitement! And we have to wait over a month for him to rip into them! Glad I've developed some patience over the years...

No comments:

Post a Comment