Saturday, November 19, 2011

game player

So Griffin has figured out a new game wherein he tosses food to the dog to see if she will catch it. As you can imagine, Scarlett LOVES this game. While I'm sure it will get messy and tiresome, the best part, currently, is when Scarlett catches said food item before it hits the floor. This sends Griffin into hysterical laughter so contagious that I can't help but laugh, which only makes him laugh more. By the end of dinner we were all red and teary eyed from cracking up. This parenthood thing can be a pretty good time.

Speaking of the chatty boy, here are a couple of entertaining videos.




I had to work one of our big college fairs this morning and while I would have much rather been in bed, the fact of the matter is that Griffin would not have allowed me to be in bed anyway. I actually LOVE chatting with the prospective students and their parents because, for the most part, they are still so excited and passionate. They haven't yet had the chance to become disillusioned after an 8 am physics class. I also really love feeling like I am helping people figure out their dreams. Those are the moments that make me fall in love with Higher Education all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment