And what a Bronco game it was! I am not what anyone would consider a football fan, but I have to admit, Tebow is exciting to watch- especially when he pulls out a win like tonight's. Even I was cheering by the end- we're lucky Griffin didn't wake up!
Thanksgiving is a week from today!!! I seriously can not wait. My mom and I chatted for an hour tonight about what she will make, what we will bring, how fun it will be to have everyone together and how much more exciting things are in general now that Griffin is around! I am in charge of the appetizers, cornbread souffle, cranberry relish and the nutella cheesecake pumpkin muffins. YAY! We also get to pick Brian up at the airport on Thanksgiving morning. It will be so great for him to hang out with G again! Starting next weekend, I am setting up Santa's Workshop in our office and I will be madly putting together Christmas gifts for a month. Does it get any better??

No comments:
Post a Comment