Griffin's fever broke last night. Between that and starting his antibiotic today, he was like a new kid. THANK GOD! Even though I logically knew that he would be just fine, I was still a bit of an emotional wreck. (welcome to parenthood, I can hear my parent friends chiming in).
We got to have our Thanksgiving video chat with Grammy B, Guy & Guy's son, Stuart this morning. Then this afternoon we met my dad and brother downtown for lunch. Griffin did SO WELL! I'm ridiculously proud. Seriously- even healthy he is rarely that well behaved at a restaurant. He dazzled the pants off everyone.
 |
| Griff hearts crackers. |
 |
| the boys pretending they are badasses |
 |
| family. with G wishing he was far, far away. |
 |
| the men in my life |
We are having my brother and some of my girlfriends over tomorrow morning for a Thanksgiving leftovers potluck brunch. I have a pot of turkey green chili on the stove as we speak. Here's hoping Griffin has another great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment