Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Night Blues

Sunday night came REALLY fast again. I guess it happens every week, but it seems like this weekend flew by especially quickly. I am lucky to be one of the few people that can truly and passionately say they love their job, but even that has its limits! At least it is a very short week (I've been saying that to myself in my head for days).

Griffin has been impersonating more super heroes lately. Today it was Captain America!

he saved Mr. Frog from all kinds of evil doing

My brother is in town for the holiday, so Griff and I went to see him at my parents' house for dinner tonight. It was nice to hang out and catch up, and Griff was a COMPLETE angel. He was super well behaved, ate everything on his plate (though it WAS my mom's pot roast, so who could blame him), gave everyone lots of hugs, and thanked my mom for dinner! He must know Santa is watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment