Sunday, November 11, 2012

random stuff sunday

Today was the perfect mix of relaxation and getting stuff accomplished. We laid around and snacked on mini cupcakes and watched movies, cartoons and football. I worked from home a bit to schedule 22 separate interviews next week (which had to be coordinated with 8 ADDITIONAL people's schedules) so I'm feeling like a huge load has been lifted from my shoulders. Drew installed the new sink, and it looks GORGEOUS!
we're starting to feel very fancy up in this piece
Griffin came down with another evil cold, hence his evilness yesterday. But today it meant lots of naps and snuggles which is, in my opinion, the HUGE upside of him getting colds.

being sweet with daddy
Sprout has been dancing up a storm lately and Drew even felt her kick for the first time yesterday! I asked Griffin if he was going to play with his new sister or brother and all excitedly, he said "yeah!" Still not sure he has any idea what that means though.

In flipping through Pinterest (as I am wont to do when I have been woken up in the night and cant fall back to sleep due to Drew's snoring) I found this:

WANT.
When I showed Drew this morning, we both got all jazzed up about it. We really want a REAL fireplace in the living room eventually (the electric one will only appease me for so long) but we don't want to give up the money or the space for a full size one to be installed. This one seems PERFECT- efficient & cozy, yet compact! So it is on the ever growing list of "one days".

No comments:

Post a Comment