Today Griffin and I visited Drew at work for lunch.
We got to tour the new courthouse and hang out with some of the deputies.
Griffin was SUPER well behaved and we had a great time. Between Drew and his friends, I always feel really safe! Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet Drew's judge this time- I was looking forward to it because she sounds awesome. Maybe we'll have to make another trip!
Later we went out for Griffin's first happy hour (and probably last for a REALLY long time...).
He was a fan of the 2 for 1 PBR specials.
Tomorrow we are having some friends over for dinner and game night. They just found out they are also having a boy so we are excited that Griffin will have a built in friend one day soon! These have been very exciting days for our little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment