Yesterday when Griffin had a crying fit, we drove around and walked around Target. The car always seems to get him to sleep and I needed some quiet time. Today when he started up again, I decided we would take a walk. I was hopeful that the rhythm of walking with the stroller would have the same effect as the car and I was right! And I am SO GLAD. I think this walk was exactly what we both needed. Today is really warm- 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. It did wonders for my spirit. Plus, the three mile walk from our house and around the lake and back was a nice work out! I was sweating by the time I got home!
Today Griffin saw the Edgewater Inn.
He had fun at the lake.
He admired the mountains.
And he checked out the view of downtown Denver.
Actually, he slept through 90% of it, but that is just fine with me. I am in a great mood & my hope is that he is too once he wakes up! The colic (or phase or whatever) has been really stressful and we really hope it ends soon... but at least there are things we can do to ease it in the meantime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment