Griffin isn't the best at expressing himself when he's angry. When he doesn't completely melt down, he generally either refuses to have a conversation, or he yells something completely random. I remember when he was really little and he screamed "eat lunch, mommy!" and it wasn't lunchtime. He just wanted to tell me my business. Later on he'd say things like "throw you in the trashcan". Lately his go-to, however, has been "you cant come to my birthday". Can you imagine anything meaner?
Last weekend, several ladybugs had, apparently, done something to offend him. I caught him squatting in the garden yelling "go away, ladybugs! You cant come to my birthday." Then this morning when he was in trouble for refusing to do ANYTHING I asked of him, he told me I was no longer invited to his birthday either. I blame Drew. This is totally his arguing tactic as well.
Little does Griffin know that *I* am in charge of his birthday. So maybe HE is the one that isn't coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well I never...
ReplyDelete