Yesterday morning Griffin excitedly came running into my bedroom with one of my bras around his neck and said "look, mommy! I'm wearing your cape!"
 |
| apparently he thinks I'm a Super Hero |
Later that morning we were talking about the fact that his shorts had cute little orange crabs on them. He then says "I am going to tell EVERYONE that I have crabs!" I said "ummm... maybe we should tell them you have crabs on your shorts" and he says "ok! I will tell EVERYONE that I have crabs in my pants!"
I feel like these stories will haunt him when he's 17.
Then today when we were leaving the house he said "mommy, you're wearing those bracelets to work?"
 |
| he thoroughly inspects my accessories every day |
Me: yep! Is that ok?
Griffin: YES! It's AWESOME!
And last night as I was FaceTiming with Drew & he had Evvie cooing at me, Griffin totally photobombed us.
 |
| you can see that Evvie is thrilled |
It's always gotta be all eyes on Griffin. He's just like his mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment