Monday, July 1, 2013

ABCs

This weekend we decided to change things up a bit and head to Boulder for the Farmer's Market. Griffin has recently fallen in love with Farmers Markets, so we thought he'd enjoy a huge one. We had a great time, and as we were leaving, I thought we could finish big with a stop at the Chautauqua playground. I wanted to check with Drew first though before promising anything, so I said "think we should take Griff to the p-l-a-y-g-r-o-u-n-d?" And Griffin started yelling "NO! NO! Don't take me to the ABCs!"

 We have been busy and exhausted lately, hence my lack in posting. Our new schedules are rough, and mixed with starting work again, last week was a bit intense, to say the least. I'm hoping we just need to get used to it! My first drop off was really emotional, but luckily I've been fine since then. As much as I love spending time with my kids, I think I'm meant for a little independence! Evvie has been thriving in school and they ADORE her there. Not a day goes by that I don't hear how perfect or beautiful or mellow she is.

Yesterday I took Griff out into the garden to show him some of my veggie plants. I told him "this will grow pumpkins! This will grow tomatoes! This will grow peppers!" and so on. So he pointed to a bright yellow flower and said "and this will grow eggs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment