And I am carrying her WAY differently than I carried Griffin- much higher & way out front, so I feel like I'm always just a little off balance.
We've had a fun and productive weekend, though now we're all EXHAUSTED!
Yesterday I had brunch with Stacey and Jacqui, two of my favorites. I've been a LOT more social lately than normal- I've been hanging out every weekend! For me, that is CRAZY. I feel like I need to pack it all in before I have another tyrant (ie newborn) running our lives again! After that, Drew organized the laundry room which I am SO thankful for. Ever since he started the various basement projects, the laundry room had been FILLED with remnants, tools, and clutter- I could barely get to the washing machine! Now, nice and open. Ahhh.
Today we took Griffin to the indoor pool & playground at the Golden Rec Center. We felt like he had a boring snow day yesterday, so we thought we'd take him out for some fun. He had a TOTAL blast. He spent over an hour in the pool and still didn't want to get out- he was all pruney by the time we dragged him away.
| climbing the rope ladder. cant get over what a BOY he's becoming- not my baby anymore! |

No comments:
Post a Comment