| I even served on china! |
We had an AMAZING egg, potato, ham & cheese casserole, warm bread & honey, fruit, tea and cookies. And we had champagne! (ok, maybe it was sparkling cider).
Of course I'll still make our traditional pork & sauerkraut for dinner as well. Drew and I are both feeling slightly better (even if Drew wont really admit it) so the year is off to a great start. And, this is the year we meet Evvie, so it's gotta be good!!
So much happened during 2012- it's pretty unbelievable. And Griffin has grown and developed in the most amazing ways. I decided to pull out monthly posts from this past year that best encapsulate it! It's crazy watching Griffin change so much through each one.
Looking back on Last Year
January's letter to Griffin
February's little walker
March's spring day
April's bubble boy
May's awesome Mother's Day
June's trip home
July's letter to Griffin
August's Big News
September's changes
October's beautiful weekend
November's Little Girl
December's celebrations of all kinds- like this and this and this.
So now I'm going back to enjoy my family. Good bye, 2012- you weren't so bad. But we DO have high hopes for 2013!!

No comments:
Post a Comment