So here, in no particular order, are some of the random things that have made me cry lately:
1. The National Conventions. On both sides. (I may not be alone in that one)
2. Most songs. Seriously. Even my favorites are making me weep. This one in particular:
4. The story of my nephew, William's, awesome new 1st grade teacher.
5. Griffin CONSTANTLY telling me "no" and throwing huge tantrums of doom.
6. This (especially the end):
7. Drew stepping up and offering to help me in ways he never has before.
8. This awesome little note my sweet friend, Stacey just sent me:
I think you're a good mom.. b/c you have a good heart and you want what's best for your kids.. that doesn't mean you're perfect .. 
but G and Baby K will know and feel with their whole beings that they are loved
I have no doubt about that

No comments:
Post a Comment