Monday, February 20, 2012

nothing to complain about

I don't want to jinx anything, but we had ANOTHER healthy weekend! It is sad when that is reason for excitement, but excited I am! On Saturday morning, I met my friend Stacey for crepes, french press coffee, shopping, and conversation I desperately needed. I also treated myself to fancy MAC lipstick and a Lush scrub. Ahhh, girl day.

Drew, on the other hand, worked his butt off with minor house projects like sanding down the doors to the linen closets and painting the downstairs hallway. It's all starting to come together though! This is the huge art piece we now have on the way down to the basement:

it's hard to see because of the reflected light, but it is Union Station (as Drew says, it's where our adventure started!)
We didn't do much else beyond watching movies, reading books and running errands, though we did take Griffin out for his first Chipotle kid's meal!

cheese quesadilla, rice, beans & organic milk!
He LOVED it. He adores black beans anyway, but having his own tray was just the cat's pajamas.

Drew & Griffin got to have a long weekend and spent the day playing together. I was jealous, but I had a recruiting event all morning so at least my day went REALLY fast! Work is actually getting really exciting right now so as much as I miss my boys, I actually love going every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment