I was happy to see many of my favorite farms represented and I bought a gorgeous bag of mixed mushrooms that I cant wait to use, but unfortunately, it was just too crowded today to enjoy. It was nice to get Griffin out in the Bjorn to enjoy the sun though!
| mmm... Bjorn tastes delicious. |
After that, we headed up to Longmont. We drove around admiring the beautiful architecture and then we strolled through downtown. It's hard not to want to live there when we visit, it reminds me so much of home!
I also got two adorable dresses at a consignment shop while we were there. Maybe going back to work wont be ALL bad.
Tonight Griffin got to video chat with his aunt Cory, uncle Steve & cousin William! It was a lot of fun when he wasn't shrieking! We're looking forward to their visit in July!

No comments:
Post a Comment